- Your partner is getting calls from a stranger that claims to be a co-worker.
- Your partner has a secret post office box or private mailbox.
- You receive an unusually high number of 'wrong number' or 'hang-up' telephone calls at home.
- You notice new cologne/perfume fragrances around your home, in your bed, the bathroom and/or your partner's clothing.
- Your partner suddenly has to work late or irregular hours.
- Your partner's automobile mileage reflects discrepancies regarding distances driven in connection with activities your partner reports.
- You discover that your partner has a secret bank account.
- You observe unaccounted for hairs (different color or length) found on your partner's clothing, in the house and/or in an automobile.
- There are alcohol stains, cigarette smoke smells, lipstick or makeup stains on clothing.
- You discover credit or debit card transactions for unusual or otherwise unexplained services and/or products, including hotels/motels, travel agencies, flowers, jewelry, gifts, personal services, automobile rentals, dating services and/or Internet services.
- Your partner answers the phone in a whisper and/or hangs up quickly when you enter the room.
- You discover unusual telephone long-distance or cellular calls.
- You become aware of unusually large or frequent bank and/or ATM cash withdrawals.
- Your partner suddenly decides to join a spa, gym, health club or tanning salon.
- Your partner suddenly changes his/her appearance, including a new hair style or color, begins using new colognes or perfumes, buys a new wardrobe, changes clothing style, begins dressing nicer to just to "hang out with friends" and/or begins wearing 'sexy' under garments.
- You discover that your partner has purchased a secret new cellular telephone or pager, and/or erases calling records from a cellular telephone.
- You notice a general lack of communication or outright evasiveness regarding your partner's daily activities.
- Your partner spends a greater than normal amount of time on the Internet, or does so at times when you are not around the computer.
- Your partner spends time in Internet chat rooms, "just having a little fun" or "making new friends" and insists on chatting alone.
- Your partner has a significant increase or lack of interest in sex.
- Your partner exhibits defensive and/or evasive behavior during normal conversations and/or confrontations regarding your suspicions.
- You catch your partner lying about seemingly small and insignificant matters.